Herewith a quick heads-up that the third update of Microsoft 365 for IT Pros is now available for download. Here’s what’s new in this edition:
- Chapter 2: Added information on monitoring Azure AD (Diagnostic settings), upgrading (merging) authentication policies, using AADC vs. AAD Connect Sync.
- Chapter 3: Updated directory account requirements
- Chapter 5: Several fixes (some still ongoing)
- Chapter 6: Updated Attack Simulator configuration
- Chapter 7: Used of mixed licenses in MDE, Added information on network detection and the use of Defender for (Enterprise) IoT
- Chapter 13: Elaborated on DCR, expanded on advantages of using LogStash with Sentinel, New incident experience
We appreciate your support and the many messages we’ve received. Although we may not always be able to respond quickly due to the volume of emails, please know that we read all of them. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback for us, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
As always, you can download the files through your Gumroad account, or using the link you received (from Gumroad) during your purchase.
We hope that you find our book enjoyable, and we look forward to bringing you even more updates and new content in the future.
-Michael and the author team