We’re happy to announce that a couple of days ago, we the April 2021 update for Microsoft 365 Security for IT Pros!
Along with the move to the new portal, we’ve also included a bunch of new stuff, including:
- Chapter 2: Added info on Temporary Access Pass feature and SMS-based logon (preview), added notes for CA sort, search and filter changes.
- Chapter 3: Microsoft Tunnel and App Protection Policies for Conditional Launch.
- Chapter 4: Additional of Tenant Allow/Block list feature.
- Chapter 5: Expanded information of Email Entities in Security Center (investigation page)
- Chapter 6: Added information on new TVM hunting tables and rewrote tamper protection parts to reflect latest updates.
- Chapter 7: Made some minor updates across the chapter.
- Chapter 8: Made some minor updates across the chapter.
More information on updates is provided in the change log.
HOW TO GET THE UPDATE(S)?
If you’ve previously purchased the book, head over to your Gumroad account and download the newer version of the file(s). If you did not create a Gumroad account, your original receipt from Gumroad will include a link to the downloadable content (“View Content”-button). You can bookmark that link to easily get access to your files in the future.
The files are named:
- Microsoft 365 Security for IT Pros (2021) – 2021-04 release.pdf
- Microsoft 365 Security for IT Pros (2021) – 2021-04 release (EPUB).epub
Don’t forget to share your feedback with the team. We’re only humans and typos or other mistakes can happen. Your feedback ensures we can continue to improve the book, add new content as you would like to see it and more.