We are happy to announce that we’ve updated the book files for the December 2020 release yesterday.
In this update, we’ve made numerous changes across most of the chapters, including:
- Chapter 2: Changing to Azure AD as your IdP for (web) applications + minor updates throughout the chapter (risk detection types, reporting, etc.)
- Chapter 3: The concept of primary user(s), updated feedback around skipping AD connectivity,
- Chapter 4/5: added information on Backscatter protection, Implicit Authentication and the preview of Priority Account Protection
- Chapter 6: Updated information on TVM, Linux EDR, GA for MDE for Android, Tamper protection and Tenant Attached Clients
- Chapter 7: Added information on contextual UI when creating policies
The next update is schedule around the beginning of January 2021. Be on the lookout of another email from us around that time.
To download the updated book files, login to your Gumroad account or click the link to the files from the receipt you received from Gumroad.
More information on updates is provided in the change log.
How to get the update(s)?
If you’ve previously purchased the book, head over to your Gumroad account and download the newer version of the file(s). If you did not create a Gumroad account, your original receipt from Gumroad will include a link to the downloadable content (“View Content”-button). You can bookmark that link to easily get access to your files in the future.
The files are named:
- Microsoft 365 Security for IT Pros (2021) – 2020-12 release.pdf
- Microsoft 365 Security for IT Pros (2021) – 2020-12 release (EPUB).epub
Don’t forget to share your feedback with the team. We’re only humans and typos or other mistakes can happen. Your feedback ensures we can continue to improve the book, add new content as you would like to see it and more.